The aim of the conference on 25th February 2016 is to bring together the members of ProDeJIP
and all those interested in the development of JIPs at large. It will be
preceded by ProDeJIP's General Assembly in the afternoon of February
24th and followed by training sessions in the morning of February 26th.
ProDeJIP CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
Leiden, February 25th 2016 - at Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC, building 1, Albinusdreef 2)
Morning plenary sessions, Lecture Hall CZ 4:
- Mark FREDERIKS (European Consortium for Accreditation in higher education - ECA):
''Accreditation of joint programmes: the new European Approach''
- Apiyo OKWIRI (President, Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association - EMA):
''Proposals for working/exchanging with alumni of joint programmes''
- Vera ZABOTKINA, (Russian State University for the Humanities):
“Examples of JIPs involving non-European countries''
- 1) ‘‘Sustainability - A reading seminar’’, Room J1-116
- with Boas EREZ (President of ProDeJIP)
- 2) “The multilingual and multicultural learning space”, Room J1-117
- with Kevin HAINES (University College Groningen)
Final plenary, Lecture Hall CZ 4:
- Afternoon session summaries
- Prospects for JIPs
ProDeJIP TRAINING SESSION
Leiden, February 26th 2016 - at Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC, building 1, Albinusdreef 2)
- BREAKING BAD – Diploma mills and fraudulent qualifications
- with Luca LANTERO (Director of CIMEA)